/ Advanced Features
/ Limit Sign Up Quantity
Limit Sign Up Quantity
The quantity limits feature allows sign up creators with a premium subscription to put restrictions on a sign up so participants can’t sign up for more items than you would like.
- From the Settings tab, scroll down to the Preferences heading.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- Click the + symbol next to Quantity Limits for Users.
From there, you will see two options:
- Option 1: You can choose to set a limit for the maximum quantity of items a user can select on the entire sign up. For example, you can create a sign up with multiple volunteer options throughout the year that users can choose from but restrict each individual from signing up for more than five total slots. Make sure to select this option from the dropdown menu after entering your quantity limit.
- Option 2: You can choose to set a limit for each item they sign up for. For example, if you only want guests to sign up for one food item slot per category (appetizers, desserts, drinks, etc.), you can assign a quantity limit of one so others have a chance to bring their famous pies to the neighborhood potluck. Make sure to select this option from the dropdown menu after entering your quantity limit.
- Select Save to update your quantity limits settings.
See More Information