/ Add Additional Administrators to an Account
Add Additional Administrators to an Account
Need an extra hand? Or two or three…
Using a paid subscription, you can assign additional administrators to help manage your sign ups. No radical surgery required.
The subscription level you have will determine the number of additional admins you can assign. To get started:
- Log in to your account and click the “Tools” icon on the left side of your account sign ups page.
- Select “Manage Administrators.”
- You will notice a question mark icon at the top next to “Account Admins.” Click that icon if you would like additional information about this feature.
- On this page, you can view any current roles already established for the account.
- If you would like to create a different role, click “Add Custom Role.”
- Enter the “Role Name” and a brief description if desired. Click “Save.”
- You can now check the permission(s) you wish admins to have for this specific role by clicking on the edit (pencil) icon to the right side of the admin role row.
- Select role permissions by checking or unchecking a variety of fields and click “Save.”
- To assign admins to a role, click the person icon at the end of the row.
- Click “Add Person.”
- You can select a person who is in one of your groups or enter a new person’s name and email address.
- To send a notification to the newly added admin, click the box that reads: “Email this user and include the following text.”
- Select “Save.”
Sub-admins can access your account by logging in with their SignUpGenius email and password and selecting “Login as Admin.” You can learn more about how a sub-admin logs in here.